Counseling » NCAA


Play Division I or Division II Sports
If you want to compete in NCAA sports at a DI or DII  school, you need to register with the NCAA Eligibility Center to make sure you stay on track to meet initial-eligibility standards.
If you have questions about your eligibility or the registration process, call us toll free at 1-877-262-1492. International students should call 317-917-6222.