The College Board PSAT/NMSQT helps students become college-ready. It provides detailed feedback on skills, access to scholarships, and personalized online tools and is excellent practice for the SAT. The skills that the PSAT/NMSQT assesses include critical reading, mathematics, and writing. We administer the PSAT/NMSQT exam once a year.
- Saturday, October 15th, 2022 for the 2022-23 school year
- The cost is $35
- Purchase the exam online through our EHS student webstore or in-person at the Finance Office. (UPDATE: PSAT PURCHASES FOR 2022 ARE NOW CLOSED)
It takes several weeks to get the PSAT/NMSQT scores back from College Board. They will be emailed to you using the email address provided by the student on their answer sheet.
PSAT/NMSQT - Inside the Test
The PSAT/NMSQT and PSAT 10 are highly relevant to your future success because they focus on the skills and knowledge at the heart of education.
- What you learn in high school
- What you need to succeed in college
The best way to prepare for the test is to:
- Take challenging courses
- Do your homework
- Prepare for tests and quizzes
- Ask and answer lots of questions
- Find out what kinds of questions you’ll see on the PSAT/NMSQT and PSAT 10. GO TO: https://collegereadiness.collegeboard.org/psat-nmsqt-psat-10/inside-the-test
- Pick-up a copy of the PSAT practice tests in the College and Career Center or visit CollegeBoard for the online version.
- Use free online resources to prep