Attendance Office and Procedures
The EHS Attendance Office is located in the back area of the Administration Office along with the Health Office and Community Service Board. Our Community Service Board offers 98 community service opportunities of all kinds which our students can utilize to complete the mandatory 40 hours before graduation. Feel free to come take a look, grab some flyers or even take a quick photo!
***Please remember that every absence MUST be cleared within 48 hours by a parent or doctor note, otherwise it will result in a truancy.
ABSENCES CANNOT BE CLEARED VIA E-MAIL. There are three ways to clear an absence with the attendance office:
- Send your student to school with a signed note specifying: student’s first and last name, student’s ID number, date and periods of the absence, reason for the absence, as well as your name and relationship to the student.
- Call the Attendance Office directly at (714) 986-7540 (ext 13120 OR menu option 4) to speak with one of our attendance staff.
- Call the Attendance Voicemail line at (714) 455-9849 to leave a voicemail specifying: student’s first and last name, student’s ID number, date and periods of the absence, reason for the absence, as well as your name and relationship to the student.
See Bulletin Board of 100+ Community Service Opportunities in the attendance office and pickup flyers with contact info with each non profit organization OR click HERE for a complete list of currently posted opportunities.
- Community service hours can be completed with any non-profit organization, even if it's not listed on the board.
- Community service hours must be completed outside of the student's academic day.
Community Service Forms