Registration - New to PYLUSD Students
Welcome, Future Aztecs!
This is your go-to page for all things related to registration if you are new to PYLUSD!
**PLEASE READ CAREFULLY – Your child cannot be permitted to enroll unless all of the following documents have been received. If you have any questions, please reach out to our Registrar. Thank you.
- Online Enrollment Confirmation (Aeries Internet Registration)
- Documentation to verify residency is required
- Complete and return the Residency Verification Form.
- Provide one of the approved verification documents listed
- A current Parent Photo Identification (A government or non-government issued Photo ID)
- Documentation to verify the age and name of the student is required (Student Age Verification Guidelines)
- Immunization Records
- Transcript (unofficial)
- Current IEP or 504 Plan (if applicable)
- Course Selection Planning Worksheet
- Find the link below for your grade in the applicable school year.
In order to facilitate the processing of your enrollment for the school year, we are asking that you print, scan, and submit all enrollment documents to [email protected]. See below for a list of required documents. Once your enrollment documents have been received by email, you will be contacted by our Registrar to set up a new student appointment with your student’s counselor. Thank you and we look forward to welcoming you in the fall.
PYLUSD Math Placement Testing
Refer to the following information regarding PYLUSD Math Placement Testing.
Extracurricular and co-curricular activities
Click here for the latest brochures on upcoming informational parent meetings, dates, contacts, tryouts, and other important calendar events to get involved in more Aztec fun!