Health Office » Health & Medications

Health & Medications

Medication Forms
Parents, please complete the appropriate forms linked below if your child is in need of taking medications while at school. 
Bridge Passes
Complete the form below to request a Bridge Pass. Note that any long term Bridge Passes require Doctor's Notes and may prevent students from participating in athletics, PE, or other school activities to allow the student time to recover.

Student Accident and Health Insurance


PYLUSD does not provide accident/medical insurance, or reimbursements for school-related injuries. Students participating in interscholastic sports are required by state law to have medical insurance. A variety of affordable insurance plans are available to help you in the event of an accident, and the school district urges you to purchase a plan that best fits your needs. Even if you have medical insurance, these plans can help with out-of-pocket expenses, such as deductibles and/or co-payments. Carefully read the plan information in the following link. You may also use this link to enroll online ( A printed copy of the Myers-Stevens enrollment application is also available in the Risk Management Department.