October 5, 2020
AP Students and Parents,
Esperanza’s AP exams sales are now open through November 6th, and there are two options for students to purchase their exams. Before purchasing exams, it is important for all AP students to check their AP Classroom accounts to verify that they have been able to join each of their AP classes using the join codes provided from each of their AP teachers. For each exam, students will need to click the yellow “Register for Exam” button to confirm their registration in addition to paying for the exam through the EHS finance office. Students not intending to take one or more of their AP Exams also need to follow these steps to indicate which exams they will not be taking.
Finance Office Exam Sales
- Finance office will be open for AP exam sales on weekdays from Oct 5th through Nov 6th. Hours are 7:15am-3:45pm daily, closed 1pm-2pm for lunch.
- Bring completed registration form along with cash/check to the EHS front office. Please wear a mask at all times while on campus and be mindful of social distancing. You will need to check in and complete screening questions before visiting the finance office. Registration forms can be picked up from the EHS front office or printed (attached to this email).
- NOTE: Students may only come to campus to purchase exams outside of their virtual Zoom class hours, but parents may purchase exams anytime the finance office is open.
Fee Reduction Applications
- If you qualify for free/reduced lunch or believe you might otherwise qualify for a fee reduction through the College Board you can pick up a hardcopy application from the EHS front office or print an application (attached to this email).
Webstore AP Exam Sales
- Visit EHS Webstore to make exam purchases (no hardcopy forms required)
- NOTE: Through the third party platform for the webstore, please note that there is a $6.54 service fee per exam.
I hope virtual learning so far this year has gone well. I know our AP teachers are working diligently to cover the material and prepare you well for the AP exams in the spring. If you have any questions about AP exams please reach out to myself or Mrs. Beu. Take care Aztecs, and best of luck with your studies!
Mr. Connor Drake