IMPORTANT NOTE: If you are not a resident of PYLUSD, you will need to first contact your home district and complete and Inter-district transfer form.
- Online Enrollment
- Click the link for “Aeries Internet Registration” and follow the instructions for online enrollment.
- Print 3 copies of the enrollment confirmation.
- Residency Verification.
- Print out the "Residency Verification Form".
- Bring in the completed form along with your ID and one of the approved documents.
- Birth Certificate
- Immunization Record
- Unofficial transcript
- IEP/504 Plan (if applicable)
- Bring the above items into the Counseling Office (7:30am-4:15pm) to schedule a New Student appointment with your counselor and complete the registration process.
If you have any questions, please contact our Registrar, Amy Austin at (714)986-7540 x13021 or via email at email@example.com. We are excited to welcome you to Esperanza High School "Where excellence is a tradition".
Information also available here.